Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions
1. You are required to pay us a non-refundable 20% deposit to confirm your booking, with the outstanding balance due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
2. All Reservations will be confirmed once payment has been received and cleared this will be an email confirmation.
3. If you are reserving a property within 60 days of your arrival date the Total Reservation Amount is due. The total amount for the rental will automatically become non-refundable. 1 week prior to your arrival you will be emailed all the information you will require to locate and access your chosen vacation home.
4. Magical Orlando Resorts will not be held responsible in the unlikely event we have to cancel your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances. We will endeavor to place you in a vacation home of similar standard or give you a free upgrade to a better home (depending on availability). In the unlikely event this is not possible we will refund all monies paid to Magical Orlando Resorts excluding the processing fee. Under no circumstances will any compensation be paid to the renter in the event of a cancellation / relocation of a booking.
5. Magical Orlando Resorts are pleased to accept payments by all major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or Cashier’s Check from a US Bank Account.
6. Minimum stay is 3 nights depending on property and season. If you have reserved a vacation home for less than 7 nights a cleaning fee will be charged depending on the size of the home. This will be at the homeowner’s discretion to decline a minimum stay reservation; all reservation requests will be confirmed within 48 hours.
7. All Final Payments must be made 60 days prior to your arrival date submitted on your reservation request, Magical Orlando Resorts will request the payment by email. It is the renter’s responsibility to inform Magical Orlando Resorts of any change of email address, failure to respond to final payment reminders could result in cancelation of your Reservation. Magical Orlando Resorts will do their diligence to make contact with renter via email, telephone and mail for final payment.
8. Renter hereby authorizes Magical Orlando Resorts to hand over your contact information to the homeowner or the homeowner’s property manager of the home you stayed in only if there are claims of damage by your group or items missing from the home directly following your stay. It is the renter’s responsibility to secure the home at all times to insure security of the home, guests of the home and to deter theft. You hereby acknowledge that Magical Orlando Resorts is not a determining agent for any monetary disputes for damages or missing items from the home you rent. Only the homeowner or the homeowner’s property manager will dispute monetary damages or missing items from the home you rented, for the cost of repairs, replacement or extra cleaning for all damage, breakage and or loss incurred during his or her stay. In the event of damage to the premises, its equipment, furniture or carpeting, renter shall be responsible for damage costs exceeding the security deposit, including collection costs and attorney’s fees.
9. Quotes: Magical Orlando Resorts prices quoted are valid for 7 days and prices are subject to change without notice.
10. Pets are not allowed in any of our homes, unless agreed by owner, failure to adhere to this notice, will result in you being removed from any property, and loss of your security deposit.
11. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside any of our homes.
12. For Homes that have BBQs, they must not be used inside of the Pool area. Charges will apply for cleaning of the Pool Deck. BBQs must only be used on the lawn area outside of the pool screen, Guests will be held responsible for all damage resulting from misuse of BBQ. For homes that have a BBQ, not rented, you are permitted to use this but if the tank needs to be refilled, that will be your responsibility.
13. Early Check In and Late Check Out will only be confirmed and charged for (if applicable), 2 weeks prior to your arrival date (at the earliest). If another booking is checking out the day you arrive or checking in the day you leave, an early check in / late check out will not be possible. If it is possible you will be able to request a time to check in / out and this will have to be approved by the manager. If you are late leaving or you arrive early without our prior knowledge we reserve the right to charge your card $125 as a late or early arrival. Late departures cause our cleaning crews to reschedule their days and charge us a penalty.
14. Occupancy - It is a condition of booking that the maximum number of occupants does not exceed the total the property is listed as sleeping. Violation of this condition will result in the immediate removal from the property with no refund.
15. You must be 21 years old or over to rent a vacation home.
The insurance fee is applied to every reservation, at time of booking, to protect against accidental damage to the home.
Pool Heat - If pool heat has been ordered, I understand that should the temperature drop below 55 degrees the pool heater may shut off. This should be reported to the manager of the home and a refund will be given for the nights the pool was not heating, subject to the owner’s discretion. Refunds will be provided if the pool heater is physically broken and verified by the local management company. The pool safety fence must be kept erected at all times for the safety of children. The pool is cleaned and chemically balanced every week for your safety and comfort; however on rare occasions it may be necessary to apply extra chemicals to the pool to maintain safe and correct chemical levels. Should this occur during your stay it will be necessary for you to be out of the pool for a period of 12-24 hours for safety reasons. Do not allow unsupervised children to use the pool, spa. Items such as clothes, toys etc. must not be left in the spa.
Vacation Homes For Sale - If a property should go on the market for sale or In the event a property should sell and no longer be available for rentals, Magical Orlando Resorts will make every effort to find similar accommodations. If we cannot find a comparable accommodation the renter will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund of monies paid for your vacation rental home only.
Price Policy - The owners reserve the right to increase or decrease their prices shown on this website at any time.
Changes to Magical Orlando Resorts Website – Magical Orlando Resorts takes great pride in our service and are continually striving to make improvements to the website. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) any part of www.VisitMagicalOrlandocom. Terms and Conditions can change at any time without notice.
Cancellation Policy: I the renter understand and accept the cancellation policy of Magical Orlando Resorts as follows:
1. If you should have to cancel your reservation, please notify us in writing immediately. In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply:
2. 60 days or more prior to the arrival date equals loss of your deposit (in some cases this can be transferred to another date).
Less than 60 days you lose 100% of your Rental Charge. For most reasons beyond your control cancellations will be covered by your travel insurance. Please take out travel Insurance. Ask us about it.
We reserve the right to treat the booking as canceled if we do not receive the balance by the due date.
1. In case of "force majeure" your booking may need to be terminated prior to the scheduled conclusion of your booking, this is unlikely to occur, although if the situation arises we will not be able to offer refunds. Your travel insurance policy may cover you for these events.
2. Magical Orlando Resorts will not warrant or accept responsibility for any misrepresentation provided by the owner. We simply provide a service for property owners to display their rental accommodation on this website. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information we provided on this website is correct. We cannot be held responsible for any other subsequent alterations made. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Any dispute regarding the vacation home must be dealt with their property manager directly.
3. The owners or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical / weather, problems with transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports.
4. All homes listed on Magical Orlando Resorts are of the highest standard, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your vacation home then please make contact with the property manager at your earliest convenience. If they do not satisfy then contact us at Magical Orlando Resorts and we will try to relocate you in to a similar home or better but this cannot be guaranteed.
5. All Vacation homes listed on Magical Orlando Resorts do have a local property management company and do reserve the right to change the homes fixtures, fittings and general decor as part of ongoing development and maintenance of the property. Magical Orlando Resorts will not be held responsible for any acts, omissions and changes beyond control of our principals (such as rental management companies and property owners) or of those for whom we act in the capacity of agents, over whom we have no control.
6. In the unlikely event that due to circumstances beyond our control we need to make changes or cancel your booking, we will inform you as soon as possible. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be held liable to refund monies already paid by you the client.
7. All the vacation homes listed on Magical Orlando Resorts Homes are maintained by local management companies, Magical Orlando Resorts does not accept any responsibility for the malfunction for any electrical equipment, and this includes such things as pool heating and air-conditioning / cable TV / telephone services / internet services.
8. Guests using our homes are responsible for all damage and missing inventory items or loss occurring during their stay and the cost of repair / replacement - please note that guest liability in this respect is not limited to the ADW waiver amount.
9. Please note that Florida is a tropical State, insects such as ants and the like are occasionally inevitable and are not cause for complaint. The villas are treated periodically as part of a pest and termite control program and are professionally cleaned. Palmetto bugs are a staple of Florida and are not roaches!
10. Magical Orlando Resorts and our homeowners do not accept liability for any injury, damage or loss sustained by any member of your party or by any persons entering the home during your rental period.
11. Web Site Accuracy: Please note, the information and prices shown on the Magical Orlando Resorts website may have changed by the time you come to book your stay. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website and prices at the time of requesting the booking, regrettably errors do occasionally occur.
12. We reserve the right to change the reservation if circumstances beyond our control make that home no longer available for reasons such as House Sold / Damaged Home / Double Booked / Declined by Owner.
13. This Reservation becomes a binding agreement once you submit or send Payment for your rental deposit. By sending a payment response to your booking a vacation home with Magical Orlando Resorts constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions, and restrictions as printed above.
14. If you are staying in Regal Palms, they require you to check in when you arrive and pay a resort fee of $13.95 plus tax and then you'll get your car pass.
YOU ARE AGAIN REMINDED OF THE ADVISABILITY OF TAKING OUT ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY.