Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m. Upon request, an early check-in or late check-out may be arranged based on availability, and an additional fee will apply. The door code for the vacation rental will expire at check-out time on the Guest’s day of departure. If the Guest does not depart the home by check-out time, additional charges may apply to cover costs incurred by the Company, including but not limited to moving the incoming guest to another home or having to reschedule cleaners.
- The Company will not release the door code for the vacation rental until a completed pre-registration form, final payment, and a copy of license/passport and credit card (Front & Back) are received.
- Reservations must be in the name of a member of the travel party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder of a major credit card. If lead member will not be the first to arrive, they will need to check in within the first 24 hours.
- The Guest shall not assign responsibility nor sublet to other parties without the Company’s written consent.
- The Guest is hereby granted a license to use the premises. The Guest acknowledges and agrees that no form of tenancy has been created pursuant to Chapter 83, Florida Statutes through the Guest’s use of the premises.
- By Florida state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for special events that exceed occupancy.
- No smoking is allowed in any vacation rental. Smoking is permitted outside. Should smoking occur in the home, an additional cleaning fee will be applied.
- No pets are allowed in any vacation rental unless we are made aware and you pay the pet fee. Should an animal be brought into the home, an additional pet fee of $169 per pet plus a cleaning fee of up to $500 will be processed to card on file. Guests can contact us for a list of local pet boarding services. Service animals are permitted in accordance with federal and Florida state law. Under Florida Statute 413.08.09, anyone who misrepresents themselves as using a service animal commits a misdemeanor of the second degree. If guests intend to bring a service animal, it would be appreciated if they contact us prior to arrival so arrangements may be made, as some homeowners suffer from severe animal allergies.
- Property amenities (including but not limited to furnishings, appliances, electronics, baby equipment, games and barbecue grills) are used at the Guest’s own risk. Barbecue grills should only be used in well ventilated outdoor areas. The Company and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for malfunctioning or inoperable amenities, or for damage caused by misuse of amenities. Guests under 18 years of age must always be supervised .
- Grills – If the home has a grill, the current guest using it is responsible to replace gas if you run out and keep it clean for the next guest.
- Due to security reasons, software and/or files may not be downloaded on any in-home computer or iPad.
- The property must not be used for any video or photography (amateur or professional) for commercial use without prior written approval from the Company or the homeowner(s).
- Locks may not be broken, changed or added, and keys may not be duplicated.
- Most vacation rentals have storage for homeowner use. These areas are not accessible.
- The Guest agrees to abide by all HOA association rules, including but not limited to all community signs and parking restrictions. No parking on the roads in any community or they will tow your car.
- If, during the rental period, any law or ordnance is violated, any drug use occurs in or near the property, or the property is used for any immoral purpose, occupancy will be immediately terminated without refund.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will, at the sole discretion of the Company, result in the immediate termination of occupancy without refund.
If the reservation is booked within 14 days of arrival, the reservation must be in the name of the credit card holder. The card used, a matching government-issued photo ID, and a utility bill must be mailed to Magical Orlando Resorts to [email protected].
- A 20% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 60 days before the Guest’s arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to the primary credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. If the 60-day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, it will be charged on the business day prior to the final payment date. If the Company is unable to collect the final payment by the due date, the reservation will be automatically canceled and will result in the loss of all monies.
- Any refunds issued by the Company will be processed through the Guest’s original payment method. No refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of the reservation.
- The Company accepts major credit cards, wire transfers, personal and certified checks or money orders.
- There is a 4.5% fee on credit/debit card payments.
Taxes & fees
- Tax is not included in nightly rates. A 13% or 12% tax will be added based on location.
- A one-time cleaning fee will be applied. If excessive cleaning is necessary, additional charges may apply.
- A $80 fee for Property Protection will be applied to each reservation. Property Protection provides a damage waiver that covers accidental or inadvertent damages. Damages that are wilfull and malicious or excessive will be charged to the card on file.
- This damage waiver is provided by and administrated by the Company and is not a travel insurance policy. The value waived is based on the property size and location and is outlined below. If upon check-in, there is any existing damage to the property or maintenance issues, the Guest must notify the Company within two hours of arrival with photographs. Accidental or inadvertent damages that occur during the rental period must be reported to the Company within 24 hours to be eligible for coverage. Intentional damage, gross negligence or removal of items from the property, including moving items to another property, will result in additional costs. If any required additional costs are not paid, the Company reserves the right to exercise legal remedies. Damage Waiver covers up to $500 on any size home. Your credit card will be charged for anything above that.
- The 20% rental deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of the Guest’s arrival will result in the loss of all monies, and any claims must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
- For cancellations made 60 days or more before the Guest’s arrival, the 20% rental deposit will be forfeited.
- If the length of stay is reduced from the original dates, the cancellation policy will apply to the nights that have been canceled.
- The Company is unable to waive any of the cancellation charges listed above, no matter the circumstances.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any reservation made as a result of an error, omission or other unforeseen circumstances (i.e. double booking of the home or owner choosing to sell). This includes verbal, written or website errors which may affect the price, availability or property rented. Al
The Company has partnered with independent management companies that manage privately owned individual rental properties and partners with other management companies. The Company, partner management companies and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for any inconvenience arising from outside construction or any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, plumbing, gas, electricity or other utilities.
Property descriptions and images are presented in good faith. The Company bases photos and descriptions on what is received from the homeowner and The Company and homeowner(s) accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions or changes in décor or amenities that we are notified of.
In the unlikely event that the property reserved becomes unavailable due to circumstances out of the Company’s control, every attempt will be made to move the reservation to a comparable property. If it is not possible to relocate the Guest, the Company shall not be held responsible for any consequential or secondary circumstances, including but not limited to relocation expenses, additional travel expenses or any other loss.
Vacation homes are self-catering accommodations. Property managers may supply starter products, including paper towels, toilet paper and trash bags. Additional supplies and replenishments are the responsibility of the Guest.
Pools & spas
Pool and spa heat may be added to any reservation in a home equipped with a pool and/or spa for an additional fee. Please keep in mind when requesting pool/spa heat that most pools take up to 24 hours to heat. Please request pool heat at least 24 hours before your arrival so that the pool heats and we can schedule our employees efficiently.
Pool heaters have electrical and mechanical components that can sometimes malfunction, and, when the outside air temperature drops below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, they may not be able to provide adequate heating. The Company, its vendors and the homeowner(s) cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater or inadequate heating, and no compensation will be given. The Guest must inform the Company as soon as possible if the pool or spa is not working properly so that repairs can be made.
If a guest is found to have tampered with pool heating equipment, guest will be charged a call out fee for maintenance and will be help financial responsibility for any excess heating bills and/or damaged caused.
In the event of a maintenance issue, the Guest must notify the property manager immediately and The Company within 1 business day. The Property management company will respond to remedy problems that, at the sole discretion of the Company, constitute an emergency affecting guest safety. Any problems that arise during the rental period that do not constitute an emergency, as determined by the Company, will be remedied during or after the rental period. The response is based on the severity of the problem and is at the sole discretion of the Company and their property managers.
The air conditioning in any property must not be set below 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, all windows and doors must be kept closed during the rental period. Failure to follow these terms may cause the system to freeze up and become inoperable. If this occurs, the air conditioning must be turned off to allow the unit to defrost, and there will be no air conditioning during this time. Failure to follow this policy may result in additional charges, which would not be covered under the Property Protection damage waiver.
The Company, property managers and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for malfunctioning or inoperable air conditioning/heating systems or any other household systems or appliances.
Every vacation rental receives regular preventive pest control. If there is a pest control issue, the Guest should notify the property manager so that the situation can be assessed and addressed. The response is based on severity and is at the sole discretion of the property manager.
Specials & Discounts
Unless otherwise stated, specials and discounts may only be applied to new reservations and are not valid during holiday dates*. Specials and discounts are not valid on partner managed properties. Specials and discounts may not be combined with any other special, discount or group booking rate. They may not be redeemed with travel agent bookings. A minimum length of stay is required.
*Holiday dates apply the weeks and the days surrounding New Year’s, Easter and Christmas. Promotion may only be redeemed with reservations in select town homes, condos or homes.
Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will, at the sole discretion of the Company and its property manager(s), result in the eviction of the Guest from the property, without recompense or refund.
Any disputes under this agreement shall be resolved exclusively via binding arbitration according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association for commercial disputes in Osceola County, Florida, applying Florida law. Each party shall pay their own attorney fees and costs, and the State of Florida shall have exclusive personal and in rem jurisdiction over any dispute.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time, in the Company’s sole discretion.